Yield: 3 serving
This easy chicken recipe only uses four ingredients but is packed with taste. Boneless chicken breasts are coated in a flavorful blend of cheese and spices for a wonderful main dish that goes with anything from spaghetti to baked beans.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.
3. Moisten chicken breasts with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
4. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.